Pages

60020

60020
60020 At Warrington Bank Quay

Sunday 6 April 2014

Life Choices....

Progress on hold yet again, But with Good Reason :)

I'm Currently involved in an Interview Process that if successful I could be Learning to become a
Railway Engineer Apprentice for the National Railway Network, Though there's no need to uncover Details about it, other than that it is in Doncaster with a Training Company, which would be involved with other companies to help get into employment in the Sector.

Friday I was successful, Now for getting up early Monday morning, So hopefully I get on this Course and be able to bring more updates to Calderfoot Bank in the Hopeful Near Future..

So while Waiting for the Train Home This Newly Painted Beastly 67 decided to Let Rip through the Centre Road  :)
  
So Hope a Good Look HST thrash in the morning will help me Progress :)

Matthew

No comments:

Post a Comment